Thursday, December 18, 2008

My bird feeder

Right outside my kitchen window, there is a huge, gorgeous tree, and ever since we moved in, I have wanted to put a bird feeder out there. Last weekend Danny took me to Home Depot and bought me one! He also bought me a 20 pound bag of bird food. So, we put it on the tree and filled it up and waited. I am SO excited to report that the birds AND the squirrels love it! I've counted at least 6 birds at a time eating, and 3 squirrels eating the seeds that fall on the ground. They eat the whole thing in a day.....I have to fill it up every night. Good thing Danny bought me the 20 pound bag! It's the simple things that make me happy :)

This is after day 1


I finally caught him! This guy knew when I was around with the camera





No comments:

Post a Comment