I just realized I hadn't made a post in about a month.....sorry everyone! So let's see.....
What's going on with Danny: Good thing Danny never reads this, because I'm going to use this section here to brag about him :) He just finished up academics for all of UPT and I'm proud to announce his average out of over 500 questions over the year was an 98.4%. This is a hard score to get and I am SO proud of all of his hard work. Another exciting accomplishment was that Danny got an incredibly good score on his first checkride in T-1s! If a perfect score is 100, he got a 98 :) They don't use that scoring system here, but that gives you an idea without me having to confuse everyone. He is currently #1 in his class for checkride scores. YAY I'm so proud. We are just praying he can keep up these good scores. Danny's graduation is tentatively set for Nov 20th. I'm already shopping for an evening dress to wear to the graduation dinner.
On to me: I have been SOOOO busy with work, and I love it. I have already surpassed my income that I made in 2008, and it's only halfway through 2009. I am so thankful and blessed that it has taken off. Just this past week, I listed $7.5 million worth in properties for my agents....YAY!! On another note, I'm excited to be making some more good friends in Del Rio. It is really a different environment for wives at Pilot Training. A lot of them "wear their husbands rank" or are very competitive about what is going on with their hubby. In the beginning it was hard for me to put up with this because as you all know I'm VERY opinionated and I don't think the wives should be competing for anything at all. But I have found a couple friends who aren't snobby and think like me.....so I'm excited about that :)
I have a couple really cute pictures of Squeak that I want to post, but I have to get them off of our other computer. My momma said, "Send me pictures of my granddog!" haha.....her granddog will have to do........for now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment