Favorite things about FALL-
My favorite things are cooler temperatures, leaves turning, Thanksgiving and of course football. Danny and I go to the UT games every year and we love it. It's our little "get away" together every other weekend, and these games are definitely a sign of fall! Another one of my favorite things is the acorns dropping off of our two 50 year old Oak trees in our yard. The ground will be covered with them before fall is over :)
Pictures of our Fall decor-
Outside porch. My "BOO" and yellow mum with scarecrow guy :)

My "mum" porch!
And yes, even little man is in the fall spirit!
Pictures of what you or your kiddos are going to be for Halloween:
Well, we have no idea what we are going to be this year. But here's a picture of us last year.

First of all, I love your blog! I love your fall decorations. It makes your home look "homey" (I hope I spelled that right).
ReplyDelete