I made a "things we don't want to forget" for pregnancy and when Emily was younger. I'm excited to be writing volume three of this for our sweet girl!
Things we don't want to forget:
-When you squish up your nose and hold it in the air. We call this your piggy face and you snort!
-Our song for you when we clean you up after meals. "Gotta clean these hands, clean these hands, clean these hands, Emmy Grace. Gotta clean this face, clean this face, clean this face, Emmy Grace!"
-When you drop something, or we hide something, you hold up your hands like, "Where'd it go?!"
-When you put your hands over your eyes and play peek-a-boo. Or when you peek around a corner to play it.
-When I nurse and rock you to sleep every night. I pick you up and you put your little head on my shoulder. I stand holding you next to your crib and say my prayers for you. Then I lay you in bed and rub your back until you fall asleep.
-When I sign "milk" and you smile HUGE and giggle. You love your milk! You've started to sign it back to me and it's nothing short of amazing. You are SO smart!
-When we go to get you our of your carseat and you have a huge smile and giggle. You are so excited to see the world!
-"glass kisses" through the back or front doors.
-We love how you take a drink from your straw and then spit it all out!
-When we stick our tounges out, you do it too and try to grab ours.
-I love eating our snack together everyday. I'll share with you forever my sweet baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is so sweet! You are so right, these are things we don't want to forget. One day, she will want to know what it was like...and you will have all of these special memories to share with her! :)
ReplyDelete