Hello everyone! Well, things have been going great at the Jeanes house. Danny has 20 days left until he gets his next plane......he has an idea of what he wants, but we will keep that as a suprise to everyone until April 1st :) They are cramming a lot into these last days, and the weather is not helping. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, I just don't love it when it threatens to push back my husband's "track" day. We will keep everyone posted!
As some of you know, Squeak hurt his leg last weekend. I'm happy to report he is doing much better! But now, I hurt my back while vaccuming out the cars......if it's not one thing, it's another. ;) I think it's getting better though. Danny has been a trooper taking care of me and our little man.....thanks hunny!
My business is doing great! I'm still working on my website, and waiting for the powers that be to approve it. I'm waiting on a very important "approval".......I'll let ya'll know later what this means!
~Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment