Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lots of stuff!

Hello everyone! I want to start off by saying baby MADELYN is here!! She was born today at 6:41 PM and everyone is doing well. We are so excited to meet her! On another note, Danny is doing his cross country trip this weekend. He is flying to Abilene, OK city, Fort Worth, and a few places in between. He only has 41 days left of phase 2......we are excited for this next adventure :) This past weekend we went to New Braunfels and took a few pictures....enjoy!

Our little man being adorable at Grammy's
Lady Antebellum at the RODEO!!Danny and I watching the rodeo
My momma and I!
We had so much fun
These pictures are from MWS day at Laughlin. Other squadrons brought in planes for everyone to see.
My handsome pilot :)
Danny and I in front of a B-1
Danny and I in the "Boom Seat" of a KC-135
Danny and our good friend James playing pilot and co-pilot in a C-17

No comments:

Post a Comment