Hello everyone! We have some exciting updates for you:
-Danny got an Excellent on his second of 4 checkrides. He got his evaluation from his flight commander and he is doing exceptionally well. I'm a proud wife :)
-CONGRATS to my grandma Annette.....she is engaged!!! We are SO happy for her! She has found a wonderful man, and we wish her all the happiness in the world....she deserves it. Jim is currently at a Pro Golf school, and Danny is excited that he can get some tips from him!
-My cousin Candi is about to pop with baby Madelyn! I am SO excited and anxious for the phone call that she is in labor. Candi you are in our prayers!
-My VA business is going REALLY well, and I'm excited to take it to the next level......building a website. Danny and I have done a lot of research and have picked out who I'm going to use for hosting and the design. Once I have it up and running, I will post it on here for everyone to check out.
-For Valentine's Day, my mom got Danny and I tickets to see Lady Antebellum at the RODEO!! We were just talking about getting tickets to see them, and my mom suprised us. We are so excited, thanks Momma!! We are really looking forward to spending our 3 day weekend in New Braunfels.
That's all for now!
~Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment