Here are 25 random things about me :)
1. I am a perfectionist. I used to think it was a fault, but now I think it's a great trait. I got it from my mother.
2. My house is always clean. I believe your house represents your family and who you are as a person. I cannot stand when people's houses are a wreck.....there is no excuse.
3. We have a dog named Squeaky. Yes I named him that. Our friends crack up when I tell them his full name is Squeaky Jeanes. :)
4. My cousin Candi and I have almost identical birthmarks. I think it's cool, and hope one of our kids get it as well.
5. I hate hate hate hate hate seafood!!! I don't even like the look or smell. Never ever will I eat it.
6. I own my own virtual assistant business. I started it from scratch and I love it. I LOVE helping my clients with tasks. So yes, I get to work at home in my PJ's. Love it.
7. I burn candles ALL the time. I have been on a search for the best candle for awhile, and I'm very excited to report I have found it. They are $5 and you can get them at Kohls.....fabulous I know. They are the longest lasting and best smelling ones ever. I buy them in Sugar Cookie. When people come over they think I'm making cookies all the time.
8. I should take stock in the Clorox wipes company. I alone keep them in business. There is not a surface in my house that has not been touched with a wipe.
9. I am VERY open and honest. I wasn't always this way. My hubby and best friend Julie are rubbing off on me :)
10. I have horrible posture. It's bad. I was so worried that all of my wedding photos were going to be ruined because of it. Just a testament to how good my photographer is, because they weren't ruined.
11. My best friends are Danny, my momma, Julie and Danielle. They get me and love me for it anyways.
12. People say this all the time, but I firmly believe my mother is the BEST mother out there. She is the most unselfish person I know. She will go out of her way to help someone. I hope her aging genes carried through to me......I'd LOVE to look like her when I'm 50 :) I only pray I can be as good of a mother as her. I talk to her at least once a day, and I have a feeling it will be a lot more when we have kids. haha
13. I have the thickest hair out of everyone I know. For some reason in the last 3 years, it has become REALLY curly. When I was little, I would BEG my dad to brush out my hair after I washed it. To this day, I still beg Julie to blow dry and straighten my hair......we are in our mid twenties. HAHA!
14. I am deathly afraid of needles, surgery and giving birth. So much so that when I went with my dad to the doctor, someone in the next bed was getting a shot......when I saw it I passed out. The Dr made me lay down in the next bed and closed the curtain so I couldn't see anything. People think I'm kidding when I say they are going to knock me out when I have a kid. I'm not. It's that bad.
15. When Danny and I retire, we want to build a house that has a characteristic of each of the houses we have lived in over the span of his AF career. We also want to open an animal shelter.
16. On that note, I believe in giving back. I started working when I was 18, and every month I would write a check to a charity I liked. I still do that. We give to the ASPCA now :)
17. My hubby and I started dating when I was 17 and he was 21. It's crazy how much we adore being around each other. We both want each others opinions on everything. He is the realistic one, and I am the dreamer. We fit together nicely.
18. When my brother and I were little, we had SO many pets. I believe it teaches responsibility, and really teaches about life and death. Danny never had pets growing up, and that makes me sad because he LOVES them. Our kids will have many pets.
19. I am a Pilot's wife. I love our military life and the amazing friends we have made. It's nice to know we will always be taken care of.
20. I have 3 brothers, Justin, Aaron and Derek. I love them with all of my heart. I adore watching them grow up and plans their lives.
21. I am 100% a Texas girl. I love it here, and if there is any possibility of Danny getting stationed here, we will take it. If you do not like Texas, I do not like you. My friend Danielle and I can pick out a 'Texas girl' from a mile away. "I have NO desire to live up North. No offence but people in the South are way better." (I took that from my friend Taurean, so true!)
22. Danny and I own 4 cars. Yes, 4. It's a habit I guess. We are already wanting to buy another sports car. We are both very much on the same page with financial goals.....two of the cars are paid off, and the other two will be paid off in 5 months, which is 3 years early. YES.
23. I do NOT like expensive things like sunglasses, purses or shoes. I think it is a complete waste of money. Bad spending habits are not good.
24. I have severe motion sickness. In a car, bus, plane, ship, you name it. My hubby proposed to me while he was flying a plane.....and I got sick. haha
25. I do NOT like buying things for myself. I loveeeeeeeeeeee buying and making things for other people. I brainstorm for weeks about the perfect gift for someone. I love the look on people's faces when I give them something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment