Danny and I had a WONDERFUL two week break for the Holidays. We spent Christmas in New Braunfels, and New Years in Dallas. I looooove going back home to see family. What is that saying......something like, when you are young, all you want to do is get away from home....but when you get older, all you want to do is go back home. So true.
Once again, mine and Danny's new years resolution is to get in shape. I may be typing this sentence again for 2010 ;) We are going to try though!
We've got some exciting dates coming up! On January 18th, we will be married for one year and together for 6 years. 6 YEARS?! Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been that long. We have had so much fun, and so many memories. Another exciting date is around mid February.....when my cousin Candi has my new baby cousin Madelyn! I should fly up there and watch her deliver.....maybe take some notes as to how it's done. On the other hand, I'd probably pass out before they even touched her. I'm a weenie :) I'm not too sure how I'm going to be able to have kids with my severe "weenie-ness." My Nana says, "Tell them to just knock you out, and when you wake up, it will be all over." Oh how I love her.....she always knows just what to say :)
Danny has a few important flights coming up in Pilot Training. Please keep him in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment