Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Few things....

Hey everyone! I have a few updates for you :)

-#1 update......Danny has COMPLETED Phase II of pilot training!!!! Congrats to him, he has worked so hard and done so well. I am SO proud of him! We find out what plane he gets next on May 13th, so until then, we will be taking some time off ;)

-My business website is about to be launched to Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors! It's completed, and if you would like to take a look, here it is: www.BrittanyJeanesVA.com. I'm so excited and blessed for this opportunity!

-Danny and I spent the weekend in New Braunfels, and we had a great time! We got to go see the new 2010 Camaro, which was amazing. We are still deciding on a new Camaro or C6 vette. We also got to spend some much needed time with my momma and Justin and my dad. We got to see my dad's new apartment in Austin, so that was fun! We did A LOT of shopping while we were there. We also went to church with my momma, nana and Michael, and it was GREAT! I really enjoyed going to church with them.

Here are some pictures from the Camaro viewing: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2274542&id=29604194&l=33d5211d9a

I think that's all!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment