Across the street today, there was a moving truck and movers packing up a house. I thought to myself, "Moving day....that must suck." But then I realized that could be us VERY soon. We will find out on Friday if we are moving to Corpus or not. I'm really excited about the possible move, but I am very sad too. We have had an amazing year here and have made some awesome friends. I knew military people moved a lot, but it didn't sink in until now. I guess the moral is, make the best of everyday you have, that way when you look back, you'll have some great memories.
When we moved out of our house in Fort Worth, my mom came into town to help us. She kept calling me the week before asking, "Ok, what have you packed so far?" I would always say, "Oh a little bit of this and a little bit of that".......I really hadn't done anything. So she got there, realized the huge task at hand and said, "OK! Let's get to work!" She whipped Danny and I into shape that weekend, and we all packed up the house in a day! Much to her excitement, I told her that the military would pack us up from now on, haha :)
On another note, my business is going really well! I'm staying busy and loving every minute of it. Danny has had a lot of time off, so he's been working on the cars and playing golf.......and getting paid for it. He picked the right career ;)
I think that's it for now, I'll post again after friday and let everyone know if we are moving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment