What's going on in Danny's world:
Danny is in academics of T-1's and is doing really well. He starts flying again within the next week or so. His graduation is going to be around November, but they haven't set a date yet. So not that much longer until we know what he will be flying for his career!!
What's going on in Brittany's world:
I've been really busy with my business......and I LOVE it! I'm so excited to be able to help my agents. My business plan seems to be catching on, but I'm going to keep working at it!
This past weekend we went to New Braunfels to float the river with some of our good friends from Laughlin. We had a really great time! Even though we put on 45 SPF sunscreen, we still got burned. :( Squeak also got groomed and we got Shelby (my mom's dog) and Squeak their yearly shots.
Have I mentioned how wonderful it is to be only 3 hours away from our family?! I have decided if we move out of Texas for Danny's next assignment, I will give myself one week to cry and be miserable.....but that's it. After one week I will pull myself up by the bootstraps and be normal again ;)
In other news, Danny found a palm sized taranchula outside of our living room window yesterday. Take some time to let that sink in.......yes, a taranchula. Everytime Danny mentions it, I squeal uncontrolably. I told him to kill it, but he decided not to since it kills bad bugs. So instead, he said he was going to relocate it to a big field at the end of our street. To which I reply, "And just HOW are you going to relocate a taranchula?!" He says, "I'll just put it in some tupperware and take it out there." I informed him that he would not be putting a 6 inch hairy spider in MY tupperware, and that he would find something in HIS garage to put it in. Haha, I'll keep you updated on how this goes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment