Well, I noticed I haven't blogged in two months......sorry about that folks! I'm going to get better at this, so keep checking in.
2009 was a wonderful, fulfilling year for the Jeanes family. We have big plans for 2010! After Pilot training, Danny and I moved to my mom's house in New Braunfels where we will be until mid-May. Danny is doing his instructor training at Randolph AFB. What a blessing to be able to be back home with my mom and brother.
My business has grown over 100% from 2008 to 2009, and I'm already on track to double it again! I'm so excited about the opportunity I have been given to be able to run my own business. Over 50% of small businesses fail within the first year......I'm going on year 3, yippie!!! Thank you, Lord, for showing me what I'm good at, and thank you for letting me make money at it.
I don't really make resolutions, but more like goals for the next year. Here are some of mine:
-Take a cake decorating class
-Take a sewing class
-Take a prenatal vitamin everyday
-Get healthier
-Go to church more, even if it is by myself
Those are a good start :) And, I leave you with a few pictures!
Me at the range :)

Danny
The cutest little man you will ever see ;)

Brittany,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you and your business. Running a small business is hard. Its definately harder to work for yourself than it is to have a boss. Its crazy that most of our "resolutions" are the same.
Thank you so much Candi! I just pray I can keep it thriving.
ReplyDeleteNow that we have a lot of the same resolutions, we can keep each other accountable ;)