Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 things I am thankful for....

And I'm back! A few weeks ago I logged back onto my blog and read through all of my old posts. I realized then that blogging for me is a way to document what is going on in my life....an online diary if you will. So, I am getting back into it, and what better way than to start it off with:

10 things I am thankful for.

1. My trust in the Lord that no matter what happens in my life, I will always know he has a plan. Sometimes I want things to happen "right now," but I know God is laughing at me and saying, "patience grasshopper!"

2. My husband. How I got so lucky I will never know. He is my best friend, my rock, and my guide in life. Over the almost 8 years of being together, we have molded into this perfect pair. I am so thankful I married him.....and thankful he married me.

3. The relationship with my family. We are very open, honest and loving. I adore everyone for their role in my family.

4. Squeak. This little guy is our world and I love him with all of my heart. He is so loving and a brat at the same time. They say how you treat/raise your animals is a direct reflection of how you will be with your kids. I DEFINITELY agree. We have some very loved and adored kiddos in our future :)

5. Being content. This is the key to my personal happiness. Sometimes there are people in my life who constantly want more, want other things, or think they are entitled to something that someone else has. I am thankful that I have been given the gift of contentment. Even though I am still learning, I am content with who I am at this point in my life. Too much time is spent worrying about what you don't have.....focus on what you do.

6. My friends. I have really realized the value of a true friendship. One who gets excited or sad WITH you, and you with them. Friendships that are not one sided. I have also realized that just because someone may not react/help in the way you want, does not mean they don't care....they just express it differently.

7. Our health. Danny and I may not be the healthiest people on the planet, but we are healthy and that's all that matters.

8. Danny's career. Danny's job has opened so many doors for us, and shown us a life that we could only dream about. It's amazing he gets to have his dream job, while fighting for what he believes in. We are going to have an AMAZING journey, and meet lots of great people along the way. I'm excited :)

9. My career. I have gotten to work with so many amazing people with my business. I love what I do and I love helping Realtors with their business. I'm thankful God put this in my path.

10. FALL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment