Our most exciting news is that we bought a new car!!! It's a 2006 Lexus IS350. That's right, we are blessed enough to be moving on up. We have been wanting a 4 door luxury car, and after much shopping around for the exact one we wanted, we drove to Houston to pick it up. As most of you know, I'm a BIG believer in signs and I believe that God sends little clues to help with decisions. Well, this car was the exact one we wanted, and just happened to be priced WELL below the others we were looking at. When we called about it, they said there was another deal working on it, but that they would let us know because it looked like their deal wasn't going to go through. Long story short, we got the call that the car was available if we wanted it, so we drove 3 hours to Houston and fell in love with it. We signed the papers and drove her home :) We LOVE it, and it is the nicest, best handling 4 door car we have ever driven.
Another sign that we were supposed to have this car, was the fact that we sold our Civic after only having it for sale for 48 hours! We had around 7 calls on it, and it was gone. I will miss it though, it was a good little car for us.
On another note, I am currectly working towards getting my Real Estate License so I can help my agents more in my business. I won't be working with buyers or sellers though. This is just so I can legally do more. I have passed all of the classes I need to get my license, and the only thing I have left to do is take the exam. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Danny is doing great at Instructor Training! The weather hasn't been all that great, so a lot of his flights have been cancelled. But he is enjoying it. Expecially when he gets random days off :)
My best friend Julie got married this past weekend! I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, and it was beautiful. We have been best friends since high school, and I am so thankful for her. We have the type of relationship where we can truthfully tell each other anything. I'm so happy for her and her husband, Scott. I'm excited they get to experience the joys of marriage, and getting to have a best friend and partner for life. Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. LaRoque! I'll post pictures when she gets them in.
I'm so proud of my baby brother......he got a job at a dealership in New Braunfels as a service tech! It's a wonderful job, and it has a ton of really great benefits. I'm so excited for him to have a career and move up in this company :)
Well, that's all for now folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment