Thursday, May 2, 2013

New things with Emily

I had planned on doing blogs every six months or so from here on out, but our sweet girl is just growing SO much that I really need to write it down. I don't want to forget anything and this is my way of remembering it all. So this is what's new with Em from 18 months until now (20 months).....

Her favorite sayings are: poop in dere (poop in there, ie her diaper), see me (pick me up), hold you (pick me up), I found 'em!, wok dis way (walk this way, when holding her), two milks (she wants to have both sides while nursing)

She can count to 15 and identify the numbers
Says and identifies all ABCs
Speaks in 3-6 word sentences
Longest sentence "Uh oh, what happened to the blue one?"
Says and identifies all colors (blue, red, black, brown, yellow, green, orange, white, link and purple)
Says and identifies shapes (circle, triangle, rectangle, oval, square, star and heart)
Loves bubble baths and "swimming" in the tub
She can color sort things
Loves to sing twinkle twinkle little star, "Toys away", and her "good morning Emily" song
Can read three books "Who says that?" "ABC book" and "Opposites"
She can hold a conversation and will repeat and retain anything we say
Anytime we asked her if she has pooped (when we know she has) she says "Nope!"
Anytime I get out the broom, she will go get her little broom and say to herself "Thank you for helping Emily!"
When she hears something and wants me to hear, she puts her hand up to her ear and says "Listen! A sound!"


My favorite, above all, is definitely when she says "Tank too mommy" (thank you) and "I yuve yoo mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment