On another note, I have been a worry wort as a sister recently. My 3 brothers are reaching milestones in their lives and it makes me nervous. Justin turned 21, Aaron just left for college at A&M, and our littlest brother Derek is turning 16 in 21 days. Lord help me! They all have good heads on their shoulders and I know they will be fine.....but it's my job as a big sister to worry. I love them SO much.
My momma went on a trip to Chicago for work and while she was there we got to watch Shelby!! Shelby is my childhood dog and she absolutly ADORES Danny. We have had so much fun with her here. I know Squeak will miss her when we take her back to my mom....but he won't admit it ;)
Here are a bunch of random pictures, enjoy!
Little man and me watching Danny play his new Playstation 3

Shelby sleeping, Squirt posing, and Danny playing golf.....yup, things are normal in the Jeanes house!

It actually RAINED in Del Rio! We haven't had rain in literally months.

You would have thought we had never seen rain before.....we stood outside forever

Being the good wife that I am, I made cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing for Danny's flight. Danny's flight is called the "Gators" so I put little alligator gummies on the top. I know, I'm a nerd ;)

3 dozen, but I made 4 dozen. They LOVED them!

Danny played intramural volleyball this season. Their team was awesome! That's Danny on the right.


3 dozen, but I made 4 dozen. They LOVED them!

Danny played intramural volleyball this season. Their team was awesome! That's Danny on the right.
I went to every game and kept score. They ended up getting 2nd place. Good job guys and girls!

Me and the love of my life. "Everyone calls you amazing.....I just call you mine."




No comments:
Post a Comment