Tuesday, September 15, 2009

God's path

It has become very apparant to me over the past year, that no matter how hard we try for something, it may not happen. I have realized that it is not my path that I am trying to reach, but God's. He knows where we are going and what we have to get through to get there......it is our job to be patient and trust him. I have complete faith, understanding, and a sense of calmness that everything in life will turn out ok. Danny had his hardest checkride (test) of Pilot training on Friday last week, and it is by the grace of God that he did AMAZINGLY well. He is currently #1 in his class and things are looking very well for him. His instructors and flight commander are so impressed. Thank you everyone for the prayers and constant support.


No comments:

Post a Comment