Monday, February 28, 2011

5 weeks

How far along? 5 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Still at 125
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? The exhaustion is starting to set in this week. I feel like I could sleep for days. I’ll get a small cramp here or there or a backache, but nothing big. My boobs are really sore at night. Best moment this week? Danny waking up every morning and saying, “Hi momma and nugget!”
Food cravings: I have been eating pickles like crazy. I loved them before I was pregnant though, so I don’t know if it’s a pregnancy thing or just a “me” thing ;)
Gender: Way too early
Belly button in or out? Way too early
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Nothing at all. I have a feeling I’m going to be one of the crazy ones who LOVES being pregnant
What I'm looking forward to: Our first appointment and seeing our little nugget and it’s heartbeat
Weekly wisdom: I’m thankful it took longer than we expected to get pregnant because that journey brought me closer to Danny and the Lord.
Milestones: Scheduling our first OB appt for 1/11 with Dr. Astudillo. I’ll be 6 weeks 5 days then. Also, our baby’s heart starts beating this week
Baby size: Our baby is the size of an apple seed!


No comments:

Post a Comment