Monday, February 28, 2011

6 Weeks

Had a slight meltdown this week. Danny has been so wonderful, and even though he is working 12 hour days, he will come home and make dinner and help me with the dogs. I just feel like I’m being a failure as my job as a housewife. I barely had enough energy to do laundry and water the plants yesterday. I know this is a phase and will pass. Of course Danny says he doesn’t mind helping out at all…he’s so great :)

How far along? 6 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Lost a pound, down to 124
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Exhaustion and a nauseous wave once or twice a day. I found if I don’t eat every 2-3 hours, I feel nauseous. Morning sickness hit with a vengeance at about 5.5 weeks through now. Trying to learn how to cope with it.
Best moment this week? Finding out that morning sickness is a very good sign that the pregnancy is strong and the baby is thriving. Makes my appointments with the toilet bowl a little easier.
Food cravings: pickles again
Gender: Way too early
Belly button in or out? Way too early
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Not feeling lazy
What I'm looking forward to: Our first appointment and seeing our little nugget and it’s heartbeat
Weekly wisdom: Even when things don’t go as planned, doesn’t mean they still don’t go! I’m rolling with it
Milestones: Researching baby things
Baby size: Our baby is the size of an M&M!

Me at 6 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment