Monday, February 28, 2011

7 Weeks

How far along? 7 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Lost two pounds, down to 122
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Boobs stopped hurting at night. Exhaustion is still there, and I only feel queasy if I’m hungry. It’s nice to know how to control my morning sickness!
Best moment this week? Shopping for baby stuff with my mom for MY baby!! Not someone else’s…..MINE :)
Food cravings: I’m not really craving anything big. I have to be in the mood for something to eat it though. Sometimes I have to hurry and make dinner before it sounds gross to me again.
Gender: Way too early
Belly button in or out? Way too early
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? My energy, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel
What I'm looking forward to: Our first appointment and seeing our little nugget and it’s heartbeat
Weekly wisdom: “Life’s a dance you learn as you go”
Milestones: Being able to control my morning sickness
Baby size: Our baby is the size of a blueberry!


No comments:

Post a Comment