Monday, April 11, 2011

18 Weeks and It's a.....

It’s a GIRL!!! Her name is Emily Grace Jeanes and she is perfect, healthy and growing right on track! Danny and I met with our OB and we both really liked him. He was cool, calm and collected and knew exactly what he was doing. He then told us that his Pilot daddy's in his practice have a 2:1 ratio of girls to boys…..isn’t that something!? I have always heard the pilot pulling G’s=girls rumor, but I didn’t know if it was true. Anyways, we are THRILLED to have a girl, and Danny is already planning to buy more guns to keep the boys away. He already has a daddy’s girl on his hands :)

How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up to 122
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but getting close!
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? None, I am LOVING being pregnant
Best moment this week? Finding out we are having a GIRL!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Lots of flutters and kicks. She loves to kick after I eat and if I lay on my side.
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Everything pink! Planning the nursery, and picking out the cutest things for our baby girl.
Weekly wisdom: Miss Emily is going to be gorgeous, smart and SO loved.
Milestones: Finding out one of God’s biggest suprises….our first baby is a girl
Baby size: Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment