Weight gain/loss: Same at 120
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? None, I’m loving the second trimester!
Best moment this week? Picking out more stuff for the nursery
Food cravings: None really…..I’m starting to think pregnancy cravings are a huge myth that pregnant women make up to get the foods they want ;)
Gender: Too early
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nothing yet…
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on April 5th!
Weekly wisdom: This baby is going to be SO loved by so many people
Milestones: The hair on it’s head is growing in, and that it’s able to suck its thumb….so cool!
Baby size: Orange
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? None, I’m loving the second trimester!
Best moment this week? Picking out more stuff for the nursery
Food cravings: None really…..I’m starting to think pregnancy cravings are a huge myth that pregnant women make up to get the foods they want ;)
Gender: Too early
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Nothing yet…
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on April 5th!
Weekly wisdom: This baby is going to be SO loved by so many people
Milestones: The hair on it’s head is growing in, and that it’s able to suck its thumb….so cool!
Baby size: Orange


No comments:
Post a Comment