Monday, April 11, 2011

Raising Emily goals

I don’t really like the term “plan.” I like goal instead. Goals are something I can strive for and reach. I have lots of goals for raising our baby girl, Emily. I love blogging about our journey and my ideas and goals because, for me, it lets me put everything down on paper (computer screen?). I then feel even more determined to reach my goal because it is out there for the world to see. It holds me even more accountable I think.

Over the next few blogs, I will be talking about my goals for raising Miss Emily. I’m going to break it down into parts so I can keep track of everything. So far, I want to talk about my goals for a natural childbirth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, and making homemade baby food. I’ll add more things as I go along I’m sure.

DISCLAIMER: These are MY goals. Every mother has dreams and goals for their child and they are all going to be different. I am in NO way saying this is how it should be done, or looking down upon those who chose/will choose a different route. Every family, mother, and child are different and I respect the decisions of others fully. These goals are about what works for me and my family and why I think they are the best fit for US.

No comments:

Post a Comment