Monday, March 28, 2011

Pink or blue....what do you think?!

I took this idea from a friend, and made a list of the boy/girl guesses from different sites and old wives tales. Majority of them say boy, but mostly family and friends say girl. We will find out in 7 days! What do you think?!


Bump.com: Boy

Laboroflove.com: Girl

JustMommies.com: Boy

Family & Friends: Majority say girl

Shettles Method: Boy

Heartbeat: Boy or girl…..girl in the beginning at 178, but now that it’s around 150 could say boy. (Obviously this OWT isn’t accurate at all, but just for fun.)

Key Test: Boy

Intelligender: Boy


Girl Old Wives Tales:

-had morning sickness

-Daddy isn’t gaining weight

-high heart rate in the beginning

-boobs are growing fast

-Dad’s intuition thinks it’s a girl


Boy Old Wives Tales:

-craving nothing but sour and salty things

-lower heart rate later on

-Mom’s intuition thinks it’s a boy

2 comments:

  1. I still think it's gonna be a baby girl! Can't WAIT to find out what you are having. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My intuition is boy I think! Either way I'm so exited!

    ReplyDelete