Wednesday, March 9, 2011

13 Weeks

13 weeks 6 day appt at Dr. Salama’s office. After switching OB’s, I finally get to check out my new OB’s office! I had an appt with Mrs. Meza which is his RN. I felt SO comfortable here and Mrs. Meza was WONDERFUL! I really enjoyed talking to her. Best part of it all, she completely understood my charting and talked about my long cycles. Ahhhh it’s like I belong here :) She went over our NT scan results from my 12 week appt in San Antonio, and everything looked really great. We have a very low chance of having a baby with a chromosomal abnormality. I also had the results from my cystic fibrosis test which were negative. After all of that, she wanted to get me an ultrasound done because it would be the first one at their office. Anytime they want to see the baby, I’m ALL for it! So for the 4th time (lucky us!!) we got to see our nugget! It was measuring 5 days ahead and had a heart rate of 163. It was very active, so much in fact that the tech was like, “You have a REALLY active little one!” I’ll have my hands full! Still no guess on the sex, but I have an anatomy scan on April 5th so we will be finding out then!


How far along? 13 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up a pound to 119
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Some sickness but only when I brush my teeth, go figure. Exhaustion when I try to do too much.
Best moment this week? My momma getting to hear nugget’s heart beat on my Doppler, seeing our nugget again and having a great appt at my new OBs office.
Food cravings: None, but NO sweets
Gender: Too early
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on April 5th!
Weekly wisdom: People’s comments of “Oh you just wait…..” really get on my nerves. Just because they had a hard time or couldn’t do something, doesn’t mean I can’t.
Milestones: Knowing nugget is healthy :)
Baby size: peach

Me at 13 weeks 6 days!

Nugget is being intellectual haha

No comments:

Post a Comment