Wednesday, March 9, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up a pound to 120! YES!
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Suprisingly, not many anymore. I’m noticing having to pee a lot more often. At HEB I got really dehydrated and almost passed out, but got better after that.
Best moment this week? Picking out more stuff for the nursery!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Too early
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on April 5th! 26 more days….can you tell I’m excited?!
Weekly wisdom: Knowing that God designed this baby just for me, and I will love it with everything I have.
Milestones: Finally being set on names!!! We won’t announce them until later though :)
Baby size: lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment