Wednesday, March 9, 2011

12 Weeks

NT scan week! I had an appointment on Monday Feb 21st for the Nuchal Translucency scan which checks for chromosomal abnormalities in the baby. My OB doesn’t do them here, so he sent us to San Antonio to get it done. Danny and I were SO impressed with this office and the staff. We got to talk to a genetic counselor and went over our family history, which eased our worries a LOT. Then we went in for the scan and all of the measurements that they look for were within a very normal range! It was amazing to see our baby kicking, playing and moving around :) Danny was in awe! After the scan was a blood test (I’m a pro now guys, don’t you worry!) and the Dr. told us he would call us with the results but that based on what he has so far, we are very low risk. So YAY!


How far along? 12 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Down two pounds to 118 (Uhhh, how is this happening?!)
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Morning sickness is almost gone. Only get nauseous when I’m starving. Exhaustion is still there.
Best moment this week? Our NT scan at 12W4D!
Food cravings: None really….I know that I don’t care for sweets at ALL right now.
Gender: Too early, but I am DYING to know!
Belly button in or out? Way too early
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: We have an appt on March 2nd to meet our new OB in Del Rio, so we are excited about that.
Weekly wisdom: I am in love with this little baby :)
Milestones: Seeing our baby and having a good scan
Baby size: lemon

Nugget in 4D.....shocked us to see it looked like me!!


Nugget with feet in the air

Waving hi!







No comments:

Post a Comment