Weight gain/loss: Down one pound to 120
Maternity clothes? Way too early
Stretch marks? Way too early
Symptoms? Morning sickness is almost gone. Only get nauseous when I’m starving. Exhaustion is still there.
Best moment this week? Getting and trying our Doppler! It took us 20 minutes to find our little nugget, but we did and his/her heartbeat was strong at 170 BPM. Hearing that sound is AMAZING.
Food cravings: Pickels, Easy Mac, KFC Mac & cheese and mashed potatoes
Gender: Took an intelligender test, it said BOY! I have thought it was a boy from the beginning, and my mom has had two “baby boy” dreams. I’m excited to see if we are right!
Belly button in or out? Way too early
Movement? Way too early
What I miss? Not a thing
What I'm looking forward to: We scheduled our NT scan in San Antonio for Feb 21st, so I’m excited and nervous about that.
Weekly wisdom: My husband is going to be the BEST father, and the day we hold our little one will be the best day of my life.
Milestones: Hearing nugget’s heartbeat on the doppler
Baby size: lime


I had dreams that I was having a girl, but then, midway through the dream, it'd be a boy. I thought I was having a boy but ended up having the best girl ever!! Love the blog and I'm so excited for you both!! Love, Lori
ReplyDelete