Friday, June 24, 2011

28 Weeks

The day I turned 28 weeks, my childhood dog of 14 years, Shelby, passed away. It was a horrible day. I am so sad to lose her, and more sad that my mom had to lose her. She was such a loving and wonderful dog. My mom’s house isn’t the same without her. I’m SO sad that she will never get to meet Emily……she was so wonderful with babies and I know Shelby would have loved her so much. I miss her so much, but I know she is in a better place and not hurting anymore.


How far along? 28 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up one pound to 134, total gained 9.
Maternity clothes? A few maternity tops, still in the same pants. Wearing my bella band everyday!
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? While shopping at Albertson’s with my momma, I felt a horrible pain in my right side and I felt like I was going to pass out. I ran to the car and sat there for a few minutes trying not to pass out. I layed out earlier that day, so I think I was just dehydrated :(
Food cravings: Root Beer floats! I’ve had to cut back on these….I gained 9 pounds in a month at my momma’s haha
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but poking out a little on the right side. I don’t think it will poke out all the way, but just go flat instead.
Movement? All the time.
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower!! And setting up her nursery
Weekly wisdom: I am a mess without my husband, and he is a mess without me. We are a perfect pair.
Milestones: Danny being done with his month long TDY!
Baby size: Chinese cabbage and 2.25 pounds

Shelby Shyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment