Friday, June 24, 2011

27 Weeks

We had an OB appt this week! It was the shortest one we’ve had, only 45 minutes. Dr. Salama was wonderful as always. I’ve gained a total of 8 pounds, and it had been all in the past month. So hopefully 8-10 pounds a month won’t be a pattern for me :) Anyways, Emily is already HEAD DOWN! Dr Salama guided Danny to feel her little head and he was SO excited! He said everything looks amazing, and at my next appt we will get a sonogram and then he will start seeing me every 2 weeks. Ahhhh, it’s almost time!


How far along? 27 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up two pounds to 133, total gained 8.
Maternity clothes? A few maternity tops, still in the same pants. Wearing my bella band everyday! Bought a new bra……34C, can’t really believe that one!
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? I haven’t had any really. No heartburn, no cramps, no pains (besides the occasional rib kicks…..but that’s love pain ;) This pregnancy has been smooth sailing!
Food cravings: I drink a glass of chocolate milk every morning.
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but starting to get flatter and flatter ;)
Movement? All the time. I know she can hear now because loud noises scare her and she jumps!
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower!! My hostesses are going all out and I can’t WAIT to see everyone!
Weekly wisdom: I’m so thankful for my mom. I have lived with her the past month while Danny has been away at training, and it has been such a special time for us! God sure knew what he was doing when he gave us the Del Rio assignment….I LOVE living close!
Milestones: Little girl being head down!
Baby size: Cauliflower and 2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment