-having a belly: I am SO excited that I am finally showing quite a bit. I may the minority here, but I seriously LOVE having a baby bump. I love how I look with it. I love the clothes. I just feel adorable. That's not just for me though, I think ALL pregnant women look so cute. When I see another pregnant women, I just smile because it's just so precious.
-feeling her move: I cannot get enough of this little girl moving around. I'll talk to her when she is causing a ruckus in there. I always wonder what she is thinking or doing when she is flipping around. I LOVE it!
-having people touch my belly: I know for most pregnant women, the last thing they want is their belly touched, but to be honest, I don't mind at all! I think it is sweet when little old ladies want to rub on Emmy :) I also live in Del Rio where there is a huge hispanic community, and it really is a part of their culture for the older women to rub bellies and pat young children's heads for good luck and blessings. So, bring it on people!! I won't mind in the least :)
-talking about her to everyone who asks: I love talking about her. I'm sure this will be even stronger when she gets here. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :)
Now, here are a few material items that I have found I LOVE during pregnancy:
Doppler. I bought my Sonoline B doppler for $60 online and found Em's heartbeat at 11 Weeks. This thing is amazing and made me feel SO much more secure. Anytime I had a worry, I used it. Now that I can feel her move, I don't use it anymore, but I would highly recommend it for the first trimester!


The Bella band. My cousin sent me these and I didn't really need them until into my second trimester. But boy do I need and love them now! I wear them everyday. It allows you to wear your regular pants, keep them unzipped/unbuttoned, and covers everything up! A must have for pregnancy.
Bella B tummy honey butter cream. This stuff is awesome. It's all natural and smells great! I haven't found a stretch mark yet.....I'll let you know how that goes ;) It sells for $15 on Amazon.com and Walmart.

Bella B tummy honey butter cream. This stuff is awesome. It's all natural and smells great! I haven't found a stretch mark yet.....I'll let you know how that goes ;) It sells for $15 on Amazon.com and Walmart.

Batiste Dry Shampoo. If you know me, you know I have the thickest, curliest hair EVER. It would take me a good hour and a half to blowdry and straighten my hair everyday....so I eventually gave up and wore it up a lot. Then, I discovered this stuff. It's a spray that you spray on your hair when it starts to get oily, and it takes all of the oil out of your hair and gives it volume. I can now go 3-4 days in between washes. LOVE it! And when you're pregnant, and you don't have to worry about washing your hair, it's glorious :) Oh AND it's $7. I know.




No comments:
Post a Comment