Tuesday, May 31, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up two pounds to 129. Total gained: 4 lbs. YAY!
Maternity clothes? Went shopping with my mom and nana, and bought a couple maternity tanks and tops, LOVE them! Still wearing my pants with my bella band
Stretch marks? None that I can see
Symptoms? Every now and then after a big meal, I feel like the top of my tummy is stretching out. Other than that, I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant if I didn’t have this big belly or this little girl dancing in there :)
Best moment this week? Going to a Caring for mom and baby class in New Braunfels with my mom! It was so much fun, we changed diapers, learned how to swaddle and bathe a baby. I’m so thankful she was able to go with me.
Food cravings: None, I haven’t really had one yet, these are made up!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but it’s flat
Movement? All the time. She now goes crazy when I take baths…she must hear the water running. I love watching her move. It’s not just kicks anymore, it’s full on rolls!
What I'm looking forward to: having her Daddy come home from training. I can’t WAIT for him to see my belly!
Weekly wisdom: I seriously don’t know what I would do without the support of my momma. She keeps me going!
Milestones: Getting more stuff for the nursery ready! We bought a recliner too, yay
Baby size: rutabaga (what IS that?!) and weighs 1.5 pounds


Emily's baby book

Our new La-Z-Boy recliner!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, your getting a REAL bump! I love it! And I just have to tell ya that Em's baby book is adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete