Tuesday, May 3, 2011

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up a pound to 125, back at my starting weight!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did wear my bella band for the first time, and I LOVE it
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? For two days I had a horrible muscle pull pain in my back right side. It got so bad I had to take a Tylenol for it. It’s been goen for a few days now though.
Best moment this week? Getting samples and painting them in Emily’s room. We ordered some nursery furniture too!
Food cravings: None, I haven’t really had one yet!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but starting to get flatter and flatter ;)
Movement? All the time.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready for Emmy and organizing everything
Weekly wisdom: Danny is already excited to play with her….he’s going to be so great!
Milestones: Maybe getting over my bladder infection?! YAY!
Baby size: Spaghetti squash and weighs 1 pound

No picture yet, I'll get one up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment