Tuesday, May 31, 2011

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up two pounds to 131. Total gained: 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None that I can see
Symptoms? A few Charlie horses in my feet/legs here or there

Best moment this week? More shopping for Emmy with my momma! AND getting to talk to my hubby on the phone for the first time in a week!
Food cravings: None, I haven’t really had one yet, these are made up!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but it’s flat
Movement? All the time
What I'm looking forward to: having her Daddy come home from training. I can’t WAIT for him to see my belly!

Weekly wisdom: This little girl already has SO many clothes….may not be wisdom, but whatever ;)
Milestones: Emmy knows up from down now….maybe that’s why she’s rolling around everywhere!

Baby size: cucumber and weighs 1.75 pounds


No pics yet this week, I'll get one up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment