Weight gain/loss: Up a pound to 124
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but getting close!
Stretch marks? None
Symptoms? I noticed some blood in my urine one day. I went to the OB the next day and turns out I may have a bladder infection and I’ve had no symptoms. I’ve never had one :( I’m now on medicine for it.
Best moment this week? Seeing family for Easter and knowing next year Emmy will be around 7 months old!
Food cravings: None, I haven’t really had one yet!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? In, but starting to get flatter and flatter ;)
Movement? All the time. She is a little dancer in there
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready for Emmy
Weekly wisdom: I’m thankful for my family and my amazingly supportive husband
Milestones: Danny being able to feel her kick….it makes it more real to him I think :)
Baby size: Banana and weighs 12.7 oz


You are just too cute Brit! <3 Looking forward to your next bump shot. =)
ReplyDelete