Thursday, July 7, 2011

31 Weeks

During this week, we were blessed that the Air Force gave Danny a 4 day weekend for the 4th of July! So, he was off for my birthday, and I scheduled a 3D elective sonogram in SA because we wanted to see all of her features and the best part was family could go! My momma, nana and Michael were able to go with us, and it was the BEST birthday present ever. Miss Emily looks JUST like her Daddy!! She is gorgeous and very active. I still can’t believe she is in there…..8 months ago she wasn’t there, and now she is, crazy! The tech confirmed that she is still a girl, and she has HAIR! I was bald until about one, so this was exciting news for a mommy who has lots of bows to put in her hair :) She was trying to eat her feet and hands, yawning, and even opening her pretty eyes. It was SO special that my family was there, it will be a day I never forget!

How far along? 31 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up one pound to 137, total gained 12 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None that I can see
Symptoms? A few Charlie horses, her feet in my ribs sometimes, but that’s it!
Best moment this week? Seeing Emmy Grace in 3D with my family!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s almost completely flat
Movement? All the time, she has regular patterns now, and they mostly coincide with my sleep/awake patterns so that’s good.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing her room, we are almost done! Things put away, clothes/blankets/diapers washed….just waiting on nugget.
Weekly wisdom: God always has a plan, even when you are about to give up, hold on because the greatest blessing of your life could be right around the corner.
Milestones: Seeing her in 3D
Baby size: Four navel oranges, 3.3 pounds


This is her kissy face


Eyes and mouth open



Hands and feet




Yawning, I'm tired of pictures, mommy!




She looks just like her daddy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment