Friday, July 22, 2011

33 Weeks

Had another OB appt during this week! I go every 2 weeks now. I had a Group B Strep test done and bloodwork. Hopefully everything comes back ok! I gained 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks which is a little much, but she had a HUGE growth spurt. My belly grew a lot! She is still head down, heart rate is good, and growing like a weed. My OB is going on vacation for a month, and will be back on Aug 28th…..so I pray Emmy stays in until he gets back, I really want him to deliver her.

How far along? 33 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up to 140, total gained 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None that I can see….I’m just waiting for them to show up though.
Symptoms? Going pee a LOT, heartburn spells here or there, and just slower to move around.
Best moment this week? We bought a new 2011 GMC Sierra!! We love it and it’s perfect for our family. Also, we went to Addy and Karson’s birthday parties which was really fun! Another awesome moment this week was we had our maternity pictures done by a friend of mine in Del Rio….we’ve seen a sneak peak and they are amazing!!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s flat!
Movement? Yup! Hiccups here and there, loves staying on my right side.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing her room, just a couple more things.
Weekly wisdom: My husband is so wonderful and he amazes me everyday…..even if he doesn’t always pick up his socks ;)
Milestones: Not really a milestone, but a memory I want to put here so I can remember it; I take baths, and at the end of my bath I pull up the metal stopper, and sometimes it’s really loud and Emmy jumps because it scares her! I feel so bad, but then it’s so cute to know she can hear those things.
Baby size: Pineapple (there’s a normal one!) and 4.25 pounds


Told ya she had a growth spurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment