Weight gain/loss: Up one pound to 136, total gained 11 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None that I can see
Symptoms? A few Charlie horses, her feet in my ribs sometimes, but that’s it!
Best moment this week? My baby shower!! It was AMAZING and I felt so blessed to see my family and friends. Also, I felt her have the hiccups, and Danny got to feel it too, it was SO cute :) Food cravings: None really….maybe root beer floats still.
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s almost completely flat
Movement? All the time, I get feet in my ribs….I know she’s cramped in there, poor thing!
What I'm looking forward to: Setting up her room with all of the stuff we got from her shower
Weekly wisdom: Nothing in life matters more than family and friends. Nothing.
Milestones: Feeling her hiccup :)
Baby size: Cabbage 2.75 pounds



No comments:
Post a Comment