Wednesday, August 3, 2011

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up to 141, total gained 16 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None!
Symptoms? Going to the bathroom a lot more
Best moment this week? We are 80% done with her nursery!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s flat!
Movement? All the time. She likes doing the splits in there. Sometimes it feels like she is going to bust right out of there :)
What I'm looking forward to: Going to New Braunfels next weekend and seeing family
Weekly wisdom: I’m really glad I announced my plans to go all natural, I really have gotten so much support and I am thankful for it!
Milestones: She is almost fully developed now, she’s just putting on weight at this point!
Baby size: Cantaloupe and 4.75 pounds

Here are some of our maternity pictures, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment