Weight gain/loss: Still at 141, total gained 16 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None!
Symptoms? Going to the bathroom a lot more, I finally gave in a bought a body pillow…..I LOVE it!
Best moment this week? Spending the weekend with my momma and family. Also, Danny and I experienced her first fit!! Every night, Danny picks out a book and reads to her, well we crawled into bed one night and started talking. She was getting very impatient waiting for her story, and she started throwing a FIT. I mean, this was the most crazy movement I have EVER felt from her! It was so adorable even though she was mad haha
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s flat!
Movement? All the time. She has never woke me up though, she likes to sleep too :)
What I'm looking forward to: We are 99% DONE with her nursery! All Danny has left to do it build her little bookcase. YAY!
Weekly wisdom: A quote from my nana, “Sons are sons until they find a wife, daughters are daughters for the rest of their life!” This is SO true, and I’m so thankful to have a little girl and have the relationship with her that I have with my momma!!
Milestones: She’s done developmentally, and next week she will be considered full term.
Baby size: Honeydew Melon and 5.25 pounds
A few pictures of Emily's nursery :)





No comments:
Post a Comment