Thursday, August 11, 2011

37 Weeks

I had another appt this week with Mrs. Meza. Went really good! She estimated her weight at about 6 lbs 10 ounces. She said she has totally dropped into place at a Zero station!!! AHHHHH! Still no dilation or effacement, but that’s fine. I was born 3 weeks early…I wonder if she will be like her momma?! Anyyyyytime now! :)

How far along? 37 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up to 142.5, total gained 17.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None!
Symptoms? Just some bruising pressure, heartburn (sometimes just water makes me have it!), and going to the bathroom a lot.
Best moment this week? Finishing baby girls room….it’s DONE!
Food cravings: Chocolate milk everyday. Sometimes it’s the only thing that helps my heartburn.
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s flat!
Movement? Yup! I feel her little hands down low, and her feet up in my tummy
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing when her birthday is! I can’t wait to see her little face.
Weekly wisdom: I’m hoping my “give it all I’ve got” attitude will be enough
Milestones: Her Daddy can hear her heartbeat through my tummy
Baby size: Swiss chard and 6.3 pounds

Bookshelf that her Daddy and I made


37 Weeks 3 days

1 comment:

  1. Yay Brit! So glad to hear that you & Miss Emily are moving right along. Can't believe that she will finally be here in the next few weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete