We also had some guests this past weekend! Danny’s best friend since middle school, Jason, and his girlfriend Ashli came to visit! We went to drop (haha, funny now that I think about it….was also the day Emmy “dropped”), went out to eat, went into the T-6 simulator, went out on the lake and played games. It was really fun! On Friday we did the T-6 sim, (which my husband instructed, he’s such a stud. He hates when I talk about him, but he seriously amazes me. He’s so smart and LOVES his job and I love that he’s so good at it.) anyways, we did a fair amount of walking around. When we got home, I started having intense tightening feelings in my lower uterus. One of them clenched up and didn’t let go for a few hours. I felt like I couldn’t move! I felt really bad for complaining and moving so slowly, but I’m excited that it meant something so awesome!
How far along? 36 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up to 141.5, total gained 16.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Tanks and tops and my bella band. Still in regular pants
Stretch marks? None!
Symptoms? Just waddleing and moving slowly. The “dropping” pain and pressure. Heartburn….I had a horrible time with it one night. The next night I took 2 tums and that really helped me!
Best moment this week? Having our friends visit one last time before we become parents!
Food cravings: None really
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? It’s flat!
Movement? All the time. Danny feels my belly all the time and he said, “You know, there used to be empty spaces where she wasn’t at, but your whole belly is hard now! She’s everywhere!”
What I'm looking forward to: Building her little bookcase this weekend
Weekly wisdom: The uncomfy-ness is all worth it :)
Milestones: My little muffin is considered full term
Baby size: Crenshaw Melon and 5.75 pounds
36 Weeks 4 Days, the day after she dropped into place :)

You can definitely tell she has dropped! So exciting, i cannot wait to see her pretty face.
ReplyDelete